- There is a strong link between technology and security. Many of the new technologies which are widely used and have various applications were first developed for security systems. Similarly, the developers of security systems integrate the most advanced technologies available to ensure that we are always one step ahead of thieves. The CCTV cameras and systems which use the most advanced technologies offer the highest level of security and of flexibility as well. Find out more about some of the most innovative and most interesting technologies used in these devices and systems, also make sure to fin out about the new LOL Boost options that sites like p4rgaming.com offer to its customers.
- In the past, the video produced by CCTV cameras was not of very good quality and this prevented the police and the courts from using it as effectively as they would have liked. The modern cameras not only use digital processors. The most advanced units actually produce HD video. Most of these models have 720p resolution, but there are some with 1080p resolution as well. When combined with color and zooming, the high resolution allows enables you to see every detail of the offender’s face, body and clothing. This contributes greatly to the resolution of cases by the police and helps to bring more criminals to justice.
- Just a few years ago the infrared CCTV cameras were considered a luxury which homeowners, in particular, could not afford. However, these cameras are becoming more and more common due to their high functionality. They use infrared LED lights which are turned on when the light level hits a set low point. The infrared technology produces images based on the infrared radiation emitted by all objects. The differences in the radiation levels created by the different temperatures of the objects make it possible for clear and detailed images to be produced.
- It is worth pointing out that the infrared security cameras work effectively not only in complete darkness, but also when there is a lot of dust or smoke. This is because infrared light can penetrate through them easily. This capability is extremely important in case of adverse weather conditions. It can also help protect the property from thieves and vandals in case of fire.
for more details-you can visit our home page-cctv camera Company in Bangladesh
Advanced PTZ Cameras
- The pant-tilt-zoom cameras are the most technologically advanced as they move to the left and to the right and up and down and zoom in and out. Their capabilities make it possible for even more advanced technologies to be integrated. The most sophisticated cameras combine several such technologies.
- The PTZ cameras can come with an image flipping function. It is used when a person passing through the area under surveillance is followed. When the camera moves it will start producing upside images after it crosses its central axis. The role of the flipping function is to flip them to 180 degrees so that there is no delay in the processing by the security personnel.
- The tracking of a moving object can be automatically performed by the PTZ security cameras equipped with auto-tracking technology. Such a camera works to detect a moving object such as a vehicle or a person and follows it all the way to the end of its range. This technology is extremely useful for home and small business CCTV systems as they do not have security personnel sitting behind the monitor.
- There are PTZ cameras which come with a privacy masking capability. It is possible for the user to mask a certain section of the area which is kept under surveillance by a particular camera. The masked area remains the same no matter how the device moves. This is technology is quite useful for homeowners who want to protect their valuables without compromising their privacy.
Recorders with Analytics
- The most advanced digital video recorders and network video recorders come with video analytics software. This software enables the more efficient functioning of the CCTV Cameras system in many ways. It produces more details which the police can use for resolving crimes. It eliminates the need for security staff to keep an eye on the monitors constantly. In this respect, the analytics technology is more cost-efficient as well as more productively efficient. It is worth looking at the major capabilities of this software.
- The analytics software can come with motion detection capability. In this way, the recorder starts working only when motion is detected. This helps to save power and hard disk space and to extend the useful life of the recorder.
- The face detection capability works to produce close-up images of the faces of people and saves them to a special index. Some more advanced recorders can detect not only facial features but also the way in which people walk. The missing object detection functionality produces an alert when an object in the field of view of a camera goes missing. The scene detection functionally produces an alert when there is a change in a camera’s field of view.
- You can readily take advantage of the most technologically advanced CCTV cameras and systems
Lastly, we will like to thank the team from our local SEO company, for providing us the best services to grow this business online.